Defeat Your Past By facing The Future 6
You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 Tim 2:1
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Rom 5:1-2
Bible Reading: Ex 14:1-31
When the children of Israel saw the Egyptians marching after them, fear enveloped them. The cried not in terms of prayer; they actually complained against God.For them dying in Egypt oe serving the Egyptians would have been better. They forgot right there what God has done for them.
Fear forgets God’s grace, but by standing strong in the grace that can be avoided.
To stand means to maintain an upright position; to rest without disturbance; to be collected and to remain motionless; remain upright and entire; remain valid and unaltered. When someone learns to be mindful of God’s grace, he will be able to stand strong.
When you stand in grace:
- You will remember that you were justified, and justification gives you a good or legitimate reason to be;
- You will remember that you are at peace with God;
- You will see His glory coming;
- You will remember “if God be for me, who can be against me” – Rom 8:31;
- You will remember that there is none that shall condemn (disapprove, pass a sentence against) God’s elect, Rom 8:33, 34;
- You will see God at work, fighting for you, and you’ll be at peace.
Instead of forgetting What God’s grace has done, stand in the grace and the liberty with which Christ has set you free. Rom 5:1-2; Gal 5:1.
The future is yours.
Join us to be nurtured for influence this Thursday at Kingdom Luminaries Training (7 pm) @ 3, Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos 100242.